Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm back!

Took a 10 day trip to Italy with my wife.  Between the two of us we took nearly 2300 pictures!  I wont bore you with all of them but, I will be posting some this week.  We spent most of our time in Sorrento and Amalfi.  What an amazing part of the world that is.  We took a day trip to the Island of Capri.  Another mind blower!  I highly recommend a private boat tour around the island.  Another day trip took us to Positono just up the coast.  We were on multiple types of planes, trains, automobiles and boats the entire trip.  The high light for me was the bullet train from Rome to Naples.  We hit 185mph a couple times.  Fastest I have ever traveled on land.  The ferry boats and water taxis were my wife's favorites.  Well I need a nap.  Pictures coming later!

No comments:

Post a Comment